User avatar

Kiwisatsuma

  • Archive Re: The Twin Terror: A Storybook Created by Snoink and Grif

    Terence pushed his foot down on the foot rest, increasing the speed even more. The wind rippled over his two remaining hairs and pushed at his wrinkled, scraggy face. He ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Maths Problems

    Internet explorer :smt011 Clearly it has malicious intentions. Thankyou so much though! :) That makes a lot of sense with the probability one. I think I'd been trying to work ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: An intimidated newbie here...

    I do indeed! I have only seen disjointed bits and pieces of season 5, but what I've seen so far is awesome. Matt Smith is very strange compared to David ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twin Terror: A Storybook Created by Snoink and Grif

    Terence Slowly, his tired bones creaking, Terence manoeuvred himself into his wheelchair and pressed his foot down on the pedal. The chair zoomed forward, out of the door and onto ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Twin Terror: A Storybook Created by Snoink and Grif

    Terence Crimbleby is an old man who is fairly insane and is preparing for the end of the world. He is two hundred and thirteen and attributes his extremely long ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Maths Problems

    So, I have this maths homework, and I get most of it but I'm totally stuck on a few. If anyone could give me a few hints I would be ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: An intimidated newbie here...

    Hi! Welcome! :D I know what you mean; I'm still unwilling to show anything I've written to my parents. XD But YWS is the perfect place to come because it's ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delightful Boarding School

    I sat down in the hall on the second row back, shooting a nervous small at the girl sitting next to me. I couldn't help but run the exchange I'd ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Scripts Re: Identity

    Hey! :) I've never reviewed a script before and I'm not entirely sure how to go about doing it, so... here goes! :smt003 John walks into office he's wearing a ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Masquerader Chapter 1 Part 2

    Hey! :) Ooh! This is getting really interesting. This chapter was definitely just as good as the last two. Quiet," he shouted and reveled in the complete attention everyone gave ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delightful Boarding School

    Clarissa I slept fitfully, tossing and turning, plagued by worries about what this new school was going to be like, and kept up by the snoring of my roommate. At ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Delightful Boarding School DT

    Well, I'd like to keep posting but I thought we should wait till more people did a first post... I could post again though? xD

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: To Be Confirmed...

    Hey there! :) So, this was a pretty good story opening. The first section was definitely my favourite part and it grabbed my attention straight away. It's just a formatting ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rach-and-Ribbit Reviews, Inc.

    Hi! Would you be able to review this for me? If you do, you get this cat dressed as a frog! And if you don't... I'll come to your house ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter to you

    Last minute entry for ultraviolet's GOYLBAWS contest. Looking back on it, it's a bit depressing, but oh well. XD Any comments are loved. --- It was me. There, I said ...

    Sep 4, 2010


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw