User avatar

KittyCatMeow

KittyCatMeow

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Gift Weekend Extravaganza 2013: December 21 & 22 GMT

    YAY! I'm going to make it! :D (Just by barely - me going to go on vacation on the day after 8-) chilling out.)

    Dec 19, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Reviewing World Cup: December 29 GMT

    I don't think I'll make it ;-; But if I do... I'll see y'all there!

    Dec 15, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Review Day on November 24 GMT! Don't miss it!

    Team T-Rex vs. Team Machines!

    Nov 19, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bleep Bloop

    Since you broke the rules, *takes out wrenches and screwdrivers plus an extra hammer just in case* we'll have to do it the hard way.

    Sep 27, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bleep Bloop

    Bots are not allowed to post forums. Go away ~ (AS MUCH AS IT HURTS FOR ME TO SAY IT) I'm completely kidding if anyone was worried...

    Sep 26, 2013
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do you spend points?

    Buy space for your work? That doesn't make much sense to me, but you can use points to buy gifts for other people and post work. By the way, this ...

    Jul 8, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS: Apollo Updates Thread

    Am I the only one who hasn't changed my background and probably never will, because I love the YWS blueness? No.... I'm with you! :wink:

    Jul 4, 2013


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler