User avatar

KittyCatMeow

KittyCatMeow

  • Randomosity Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??

    He would kill himself. What would a girl do if she was a boy?

    Aug 21, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Random Party

    *feels even more isolated* WHY AM I BEING SHUNNED?

    Aug 21, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    You accidentally trip and fall down from the precipice you were standing on. You died. (

    Aug 21, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??

    The boy would commit suicide.

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    from

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...

    What is something you should not say to Nate?

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    Before you finish, I turn myself back to a regular human. With only faint parts of my memory, I find out I am a murderer. Living up to my name, ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...

    "Oh god... okay... okay... WHO FARTED?" What is something you shouldn`t say to your best friend`s dog.

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: "Kill" the person above you!

    I am then a somewhat powerful ghost... odd right? So afterwards, I control the zombies (manisha too) because they are just beautiful creatures when I control them. I order them ...

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Smilies.

    Yeah. ;-; or 8-)

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Gossip

    Two at once! I LOVE THE FIRST ONE :3 The Dementor`s cookie stuffs some of it`s sane stuff into his owner`s apple pie`s mom while watching some drama secrets with ...

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: One word at a time

    jailed

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs Boys.

    Girls: 138 Boys: 91 Veer`s: 31 Dreams: 2 Cats: 15 Birds: 7 Bananas: 6 Hamsters: 0 The cats will not lose!!

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Vs.

    Um... Mavis? (Has no idea who the foo fighters are so I`m just guessing since Mavis is almost overpowering) Mavis vs rest of Fairy Tail... fun fight you know?

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Members for August 5 - August 18

    So this is what happens when I go away for a small amount of time (ya, like 2 or 3 weeks us a small amount of time) I`m just checking ...

    Aug 9, 2013


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf