User avatar

KittyCatMeow

KittyCatMeow

  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    The pen wins. No matter what. Think about it. Pick up a pen, write something down, and you can instantly kill a character. You don't even have to get your ...

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Battle of the fandoms!

    I must be honest! Deep breaths, deep breaths. Okay. I never read any of those books. ... Kill me.

    Jul 9, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: June Review Day Review

    And here I am... wish I did more... :P

    Jul 1, 2013


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom