-
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being active at the Randomosity forums.
Aug 20, 2013 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Sort of. TUBM is lazy.
Aug 20, 2013 -
Re: One word at a time
from
Aug 20, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
??
Aug 20, 2013 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
What is something you should not say to Nate?
Aug 20, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
religion
Aug 20, 2013 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
8/10 A reading tiger. Awesome. I have no idea what the rest is.
Aug 12, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
.
Aug 12, 2013 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Before you finish, I turn myself back to a regular human. With only faint parts of my memory, I find out I am a murderer. Living up to my name, ...
Aug 12, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted, but it gets so hot you faint of sunstroke. I wish that I could grant more wishes.
Aug 12, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
evil
Aug 12, 2013 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
"Oh god... okay... okay... WHO FARTED?" What is something you shouldn`t say to your best friend`s dog.
Aug 12, 2013 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
I am then a somewhat powerful ghost... odd right? So afterwards, I control the zombies (manisha too) because they are just beautiful creatures when I control them. I order them ...
Aug 11, 2013 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
10/10 because that`s creepishly hilarious.
Aug 11, 2013 -
Re: Smilies.
Yeah. ;-; or 8-)
Aug 11, 2013
