-
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, there is nothing that lives that does not die. Cheesy quote
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: One word at a time
Mars.
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
What do you mean?
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Noh. Maybe. TUBM is sick with 1,237 diseases.
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
Another person for being active in Randomosity.
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
up
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: Words Associated
Recieve
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted! But then you never sleep again. Which is bad. Very bad. It said "I wish I didn't need to sleep" which pretty much means that it's not bad not ...
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
7/10 It's interesting, but there is something that bothers me about it.
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
"Are you a ghost?" What is something you shouldn't say to me?
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??
He would kill himself. What would a girl do if she was a boy?
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: Random Party
*feels even more isolated* WHY AM I BEING SHUNNED?
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You accidentally trip and fall down from the precipice you were standing on. You died. (
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: what would a girl do..??what would a boy do??
The boy would commit suicide.
Aug 20, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted, but you quickly use it up to become the poorest person on Earth. I wish I could stay in Japan. You will probably now say that now I can't ...
Aug 20, 2013
