-
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
"Just because ten years ago, the doctor you're appointed with killed the pregnant lady because he failed to bring out the baby, but for some reason wasn't sent to prison ...
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted, but then you'll tire out and die. I wish the world could be at peace.
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
WHAT?? I can't hear you from here.
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
That dog notices you in the corner and rips you to pieces.
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, I am "alone"...
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, the forum is on the verge of another death.
Aug 22, 2013 -
Re: Words Associated
overused
Aug 22, 2013 -
Re: Words Associated
computer
Aug 22, 2013 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You die of that unknown disease as well.
Aug 22, 2013 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately for those who are.
Aug 22, 2013 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
"Your songs always make my days worse. Don't worry though. I have other songs to cheer me up." What is something you should not say to ChocoCookie?
Aug 22, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Aliveman
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: Words Associated
send
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned because you stole my strawberries.
Aug 21, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
I am hereby a temporary winner.
Aug 21, 2013
