-
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
A tsunami destroys where you live taking you with it. You drown. You die.
Aug 26, 2013 -
Re: August Review Day Review
I just did two reviews thanks to my jet lag. -.- I woke up at 1:00 pm. Before that, I didn't even see Review Day start because I was somewhere ...
Aug 26, 2013 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
9/10 Sorta cheesy, but it's still great. My explanations never seem to make sense x.x
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
Even more insane thoughts come out. *inserts a map of Mars*
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
yeah
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
I have a boring life. NOT REALLY... TUBM fainted at least once in his/her life.
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
side
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For having done 17 reviews.
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: One word at a time
once
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
Clownfish nanoblocks. ... 6/10 Creepy, but at least it smiles .
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Sometimes, I go to sleep by thinking up of random stories. Then I forget them.
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: Words Associated
use
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned for allowing a finger to eat your pinkie.
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
9/10 Hilarious and quite true.
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
what
Aug 23, 2013
