-
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
'Darn. This is the mysterious girl from yesterday. I bet she can read minds because there is something in my mind blocking my concentration.' Codie thought to herself as she ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
Karen walked out of the locker rooms, alerted by the fire alarms. "What happened? Why were the alarms going off?" She asked the, only other girl that was there, after ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
"I don't know!" Codie screamed fakely. The water was now up to her knees. She smiled and made baby sharks appear in the water. She heared Alice scream and she ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Hogwarts School
You can make as many characters as you think you can handle. :D
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Animal Planet
As Maple staggered to her paws something hit her right above the shoulder making her fall. Something wound around her neck and was tightening slowly but surely.'Farret.' She thought. Maple ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Animal Planet
'Darn I missed!' Maple thought. She looked up and saw the mustang towering over her. She knew what was about to happen. All of a sudden the mustang reered up ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: School of Crazy and Weird People
Codie felt a sharp prodding in her side. She sat up a looked around. "What time is it?" She asked aloud still sleepy. Codie lifted her arm and looked at ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Animal Planet
Maple Gray Wolf "I'm so hungry." I whispered quietly to myself trying not to alert my prey. I was standing in a bush directly behind a young rabbit. All of ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: The Animal Planet
Name: Maple Age: 10 months Gender: Female Species: Gray Wolf Description of Species: Habitat: Anywhere would be fine Appearance: Personality: Maple is a little shy and skidish,but she can be ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: High School Dayz
Storybook RPG Ok...This is just a normal high school with normal witches, vampires, werewolfs, warlocks, and so on...Like I said normal. RIGHT?? 1. No God-Modding 2. No killing off other ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Hogwarts School
>>>>COME ON!! I NEED MORE PEOPLE!! PLEASE!!
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
Karen turned around glaring at Danny. "Told you it wasn't hurt." She said. 'Crap! It really does hurt!! I didn't heal it all the way!!!' She thought to herself while ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Hogwarts School
Ok... so everyone here is either a student or a teacher her ok?? There are the normal rules like; 1. No God-Modding 2. No killing off other writers characters without ...
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
Karen looked up at the people surrounding her. "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied to their similar questions. Danny grabbed her good arm and helped her up. Karen winced as her ...
Dec 15, 2007 -
Re: Vampire Story
The school bell rang loudly. Karen grabbed her bag and ran towards Danny's class. "Danny!!" Karen called out when his classroom came in sight. Danny stepped out of his classroom ...
Dec 15, 2007
