User avatar

Kitty

  • Archive Re: Pirates

    (I know alot of pirate words. Here I'll post 'em all!!) Admiral of the Black - A title given to the leader of the Brethren of the Coast. aft - ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pirates

    When are we going to start??

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    I looked at Addy and began to cry again. >>Sorry! It is past midnight here and I am so tired!!

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anything Goes

    ~Kit~ "For the last time this is the way!" Kit yelled at Mystic. "And for my last time you are not! This is the way that the other people were!" ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Codie walked out of the gym with Andrew right behind her. Now that everyone was fine she had no need to stay. They walked past Kayla, Cayman, and Lassie without ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    >>>Thanks! I was getting a little confused. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    I slammed the door, ran upstairs, and fell to the ground. I screamed and cried uncontrolably. I ran to my dad's room and screamed that it was my fault that ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Destiny limped back toward her den. Even though her shoulder still hurt horribly she was proud that Tallulah had chosen her to go to gathering. She looked around her empty ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Kit swung the door open and Colt walked out along with Missy."I'll be right there. Missy show Colt where we keep the horses." Kit told Missy. Kit walked over to ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    Jared began to answer but something came over the intercom. "Attention students. Would Ellie Thornton please report to the front office. I repeat will Ellie Thornton please report to the ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Secrets

    Name- Alison Bently (Adam's little sister. If you don't mind.) Occupation- Senior in a Texas High School, Barrel Racer, Horse Trainer, Guest at the wedding Age- 18 Years old Appearance- ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pirates

    ~Ellie~ I walked up to next to Evan. "Falk told me to imform you that we are going to be attacking the next cargo ship so be ready." I told ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    I laughed right back. All of a sudden a bowl of pudding hit me in the head. "Oh, thats my cue to join in!" I laughed. "If you want to ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: WOW

    >>Hold on. I'll try and get this straightened out. Tell me if this works.

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pirates

    This is going ot be so awesome!! So when can we start?? Lol??

    Dec 25, 2007


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami