User avatar

Kitty

  • Archive Re: Untitled Wolf Story?

    Kitlea was fully alert while the Galoup wolves escorted them back. As they crossed the border a wave of relief flooded over her. She looked back and saw the Galoup ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    I smiled at Addy who's face was still scarlet. "So we are going to the movies right?" I asked her. Addy looked at me and nodded slightly. "And then we ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Codie growled as the headmaster touched each of her friends' foreheads. She was a cheetah at the time. As she sat she tried to remember why all the other students ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anything Goes

    Kit looked up and saw Kimmy. "What do you want?" She grummbled. "I want to help." She told Kit. "How? Nobody can help me. Only Mystic. The only problem is, ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    After trying so hard to hold it in but couldn't and I began to laugh. I leaned over to Addy and whispered, "You look like a puppy dog." Addy's face ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    As soon as Kit had sat down, her cell rang. She got back up and ran over to it. "Hello?" She asked. "Hey Kit. My farmhand is on his way. ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    Kit still followed them, But she had her wings folded away and was now following them on foot. The room door slammed in her face. She scratched at it and ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    >>That's fine. But Ellie is a huge tomboy.

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    >>I'm a little confused but I will try and follow

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Kit shot at the ground right in front of the wolf. She didn't want ot hurt it. Just scare it enough to where it wouldn't come back. The wolf yelped ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Untitled Wolf Story?

    Kitlea stepped up."It's my fault." She said with a sigh. "I am not Caderst nor Galoup. So I don't know my way around yet. So please, spare us." Kitlea said ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Untitled Wolf Story?

    "Mara?" Kitlea asked when they were far away from the others. "Yeah?" She replied. "Doesn't it smell different to you? Kinda like the Galoup wolves?" Kit asked. Mara sniffed the ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    Kit silently flew above the two. She could sense Cloud and Snow in the bushes, following her. She took small notes in her brain as the two carried on about ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Kit ate her chocolate bar slowly. It had been nine and a half minutes already and she still had half a chocolate bar left. >>>All I Got srry

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    Kit put her and Missy's horses in the barn and walked out back towards the house, with Missy right behind her. The rain had let up a little. "My Uncle's ...

    Dec 22, 2007


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy