User avatar

Kitty

  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    >>I'm lost. I guess I'll start where ever,

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Kit slapped her forehead and stood up. She threw her trash away and walked out. As she looked around she spotted them. Pull-up bars. She sighed with relief and walked ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials

    Name: Ellie Age: 15 Sex: Female Daemon Familiar Name: Bella --chosen a shape yet?: No Tribe: Childrens' Bio: Her parents were killed when she was ten. She has been living ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: His Dark Materials

    Well, I thought because there is so much hype about the newly released Golden Compass film (which is awesome), we should do a storybook! I have no plot for this ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: WOW

    I shrugged and walked up to the tree the blond-haired man was now hiding in. "Hello!" I said cheerfully. Austin was still glaring at me. "We come in peace." I ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: WOW

    When I finally caught up to Austin, Snow and Blizzard, our pets, busted through the bushes growling wildly. 'What's wrong?' I ask my tiger, Blizzard through mind connection. 'There is ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: WOW

    >>>I'm going to begin :elephant:

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: WOW

    Ok. This is another fantasy story. There is no excact plot yet. But, this is set in a world like World of Warcraft. Rule: *No God-Modding *No killing off others ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Magic Kingdom Chapter 1

    “Brother! Brother, wake up! Wake up! Hurry! They’ve found us! The lizard warriors they’ve found us! Come on!” I scream. “Huh, what? How could they find us this time?!” He ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Who Done It?

    "So when is that guy and Maxine gonna be here?" Missy asked. "Uh, they should be here in about fifteen minutes unless they didn't go the speed limit." Kit told ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Kit looked around the room. Then she noticed somebody from her town. Olivia Miller. Also known as the kid who stole her own parents' car a crashed it. Kit got ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anything Goes

    "You can take the last half. I will carry you till then." Kit whispered to Mystic as she stood up and fell again. "You can barely walk though." Mystic growled. ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    After a while of hissing Kit finally calmed down. That idiot! He should know to grab a cat by the scruff and not just the fur. She thought angrily. He ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Creek

    "Nothing." Addy laughed. I reached over and stole her apple pie."Hey! That's mine!" She yelled. "That's what you get for laughing at me." I said as I took a huge ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    Kit looked up at Bella with soft, kitten eyes. Suckers she thought to helself. Bella picked her up and began to stroke her back. "What a cute cat!" Bella exclaimed. ...

    Dec 24, 2007


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass