-
Re: Who Done It?
After Max and Kit hugged Kit walked to the front door and locked it. "So you are Colt eh?" Kit asked the guy. He nodded. >>Uhg. Sorry! It is like ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: Blue Creek
"I am fine. I just know about him." I said, pointing towards Jared. I walked over and offered my hand. He grabbed it and stood. "Are you sure you are ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: Pirates
MY PIRATE!! :pirate1: Name: Ellie Age: 15 Gender: Female Ship Name: Pegasus!!! Crew: All little orphan boys who needed work and Eveangeline!!! Appearance: history/bio: Ellie was running from her fathe
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: High School Dayz
I smiled. Time to get crazy! I stood up with my applepie in my left hand. "What are you going to do with that?" Cally asked. "When I say, duck ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: High School Dayz
I laughed. "Okay then." I said as I opened the door. I had already put the barrier around her without her knowing it. "Follow me. It is time for dinner." ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: WOW
>>UHH?? WHAT HAPPENED? Auros you are confusing me
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: High School Dayz
"Okay. I understand all that. I have already read every newcomers file. Yours especially. The powers that I have can put an invisible barrier around you so you can't explode. ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: High School Dayz
Nina Shotts "It's ok. Mind Reading, Tranforming, I can make illusions appear out of thin air, and I can stop anyone from using their powers if the timing is just ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: WOW
"Follow me! Quick!" I whispered to the others as I transformed into a white dragon and charged at the armoured men. The men yelled in terror as I picked the ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: WOW
I smiled as I knocked out three guys in one kick. The blond haired boy was on the other side of the pub fighting with two big guys. All of ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: WOW
I flew to the next town. As I landed at the entrance I transformed into my human form. I walked through the large, iron gate. Where did that guy go? ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: WOW
>>I am not an elf. I am a Cat Girl.
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
Can I join? Name: Ellie Gender: Female Age: 15 Country: Sea Occupation: Underaged Spy/Assassin Appearance: Slim and Curvy yet very muscular; Blonde hair usualy pulled back into a tight braid ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: High School Dayz
After Haru had walked out I plopped down on my bed. I could feel my room mates stare. I looked at her and frowned. "You don't like it here either ...
Dec 25, 2007 -
Re: WOW
I stood at the base of the tree, tranformed into my normal self. There was still no reply from the boy. I leapt up of the branch but saw nothing. ...
Dec 25, 2007
