User avatar

Kitty

  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Destiny Blood Mountain Destiny walked over to the nurses and dropped the large moose leg in front of them. Each of them crept towards the leg and began eating. Destiny ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Destiny Blood Mountain Destiny watched from afar as the hunting group ate their own fill, tearing and shredding the moose meat. All she could hear was the threatning growls of ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Sorry I'm really late huh?? Name: Destiny Gender: Female Pack: Blood Mountain Wolf Pack Rank: Female Age: 1 Year History: Her father was from Blood Mountain and her mother was ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Karen Half-Vampire/Half-Human Karen sat in her desk listening to the teacher's boring lecture about writing and drawing stuff on the bathroom stalls. As he talked she doodled little stars and ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    We can start now... anybody can start go ahead.

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Okay I have no plot for this! Rules: Your character can be a: Human, Vampire, Half-Vampire, Witch/Warlock, Werewolf, Goblin, etc. You can have as many characters as you think you ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My story. I am a newie.

    Hey! This is great! This one has to be one of the best ones I have read so far! ^_^

    Dec 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hearts and Swirls Chapter 1

    “Give it back you twerps!" I yelled as my twin brothers snatched up my diary. “Give it back you twerps." They mimicked in a high pitched voice. I lunged at ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Seedpaw's Fight

    "Seedpaw! Seedpaw! Wake up!" I heard my friend Redpaw yowl as he prodded me in the side. "Seedpaw! Come on! You are on hunting patrol with me, Reedpelt, and Rootclaw!" ...

    Dec 11, 2007


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe