User avatar

Kitty

  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    Maple Gray Wolf "I'm so hungry." I whispered quietly to myself trying not to alert my prey. I was standing in a bush directly behind a young rabbit. All of ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    Name: Maple Age: 10 months Gender: Female Species: Gray Wolf Description of Species: Habitat: Anywhere would be fine Appearance: Personality: Maple is a little shy and skidish,but she can be ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    Storybook RPG Ok...This is just a normal high school with normal witches, vampires, werewolfs, warlocks, and so on...Like I said normal. RIGHT?? 1. No God-Modding 2. No killing off other ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    >>>>COME ON!! I NEED MORE PEOPLE!! PLEASE!!

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Karen turned around glaring at Danny. "Told you it wasn't hurt." She said. 'Crap! It really does hurt!! I didn't heal it all the way!!!' She thought to herself while ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    Ok... so everyone here is either a student or a teacher her ok?? There are the normal rules like; 1. No God-Modding 2. No killing off other writers characters without ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Karen looked up at the people surrounding her. "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied to their similar questions. Danny grabbed her good arm and helped her up. Karen winced as her ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    The school bell rang loudly. Karen grabbed her bag and ran towards Danny's class. "Danny!!" Karen called out when his classroom came in sight. Danny stepped out of his classroom ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Codie Codie walked out of the locker room still wondering who that girl was. She trudged to the vending machine right outside the gym. Her feet felt like blocks of ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Codie walked into the locker room. It was the first day of the basketball season and she was trying so hard to contain her excitment. She walked to a bench ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    This looks cool...I'm in I guess Name: Codie Nickname: Code Red (The only people who are allowed to call her that are the guys she hangs out with or her ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Well we meet the others as the story goes on...like Karen...Karen just ran into Alice.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Unicorns and Alley Cats

    Cast of Characters Dude: A city loving alley cat who receives an odd visitor one rainy night. Kim: A unicorn that leaves her home in a world of untouched nature ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Karen Half-Vampire Karen glanced into each classroom as she passed them. 'God. This school is huge!' She complained silently, 'It's going to take forever to get to the office. "Why ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Destiny Blood Mountain After a while Destiny trotted back to camp. She just had to tell Talluhlah about the stream. For her pack, she would reveal the only place that ...

    Dec 13, 2007


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.