User avatar

Kittengirl2

  • Art & Photography Re: Photography :)

    Well, those didn't work. But don't worry, I am here to help! ;) Alright, so you're on Photobucket? What you need to do is go to the picture you want ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Help me pick the best two??

    My goodness, these are all amazing. I don't know how you'll choose. But I'll try to help if I can! 1. I really love this one. Definitely among my favorites. ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird kids

    I made this in Photoshop a few weeks ago. Thought some people might enjoy it, so here you go! Some things I would really like to know if you have ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Lake Side

    Wow, these are amazing!! You did a really nice job with all of them. #1 I love the tones and tree branches in this. But I think it would look ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sea and The Branches

    Hello there. These look really great. You must have a pretty good camera. Original-The Derelict Pier This looks really good, I love the silhouettes. However that bright spot in the ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sky Pictures

    This looks really great. Nice work. I love the bits of light rays you managed to capture here. My only problem with it is that mirror in the bottom right ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Wouldn't you like to travel to the moon?

    I like these. There's a lot of great detail in them. However, the photos themselves aren't all that interesting. I agree that the rule of thirds could be a good ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Floating islands

    I made this in photoshop today. Enjoy! :smt003 You can find a tutorial to make it here: Background: Cat-in-the-Stock Islands: meihua-stock Sky: cubstock Birds: sd-stock

    Jan 9, 2011


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter