User avatar

Kittengirl2

  • Art & Photography Re: Vines and My Puppy again (And More)

    Heya Vitamin!! These are amazing, as usual. Your editing really enhanced them and draws the attention. Great job! I absolutely love the first one. It is soooo sweet! Beautiful tones ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dove's Simplicity and A Candle

    Hey Vitamin! These are beautiful, once again. You do amazing things with a camera. Love the first one. The focus and composition are great, and I like how the bird ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    I love these!! The first has a really nice orangey tone that feels really peaceful. I like how the water is rippled just a little bit, so you can still ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ever Green and the Philippines

    Hey Vitamin, I love these!! Your editing really makes it pop and was not over the top. I'm afraid this review is not going to contain much critique. The first ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Rose for You, My Darling

    This is so cute! I like it. Great idea, I've seen lots of flower pictures, and lots of cat pictures, but putting them together made it a little more unique. ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Greece

    Hello, I like these, they're good! I like this first one. I've never seen a boat so broken before, or at least, I think it's a boat... Right now it's ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Another beach picture!

    Wow, these are both awesome!! :) Love 'em. The black and white really makes the waves pop, but I think I like the color one a bit better, with all ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowery hair!

    So I decided to share a few pictures I took recently, I would love your opinion on them and suggestions to improve! Thanks :) This is a couple edits I ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My brother (:

    LOVE it!! This is sooo cool. I love how you can see the shadows of the wheels on the sand. The silhouette is gorgeous, and the colors are really nice. ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Handout (for contest)

    Looks great, just one thing. In the mission statement, shouldn't it be 'pass time,' not 'pasttime'?

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Oh my goodness, these are amazing!! Loooove them all. 1. This is my favorite. The shadows from the droplets are so cool, I never thought of taking something like that, ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sailing the Desert.. and some photos

    I really like these, they're awesome! :) 1. It's an interesting idea, and I definitely think it could work with a little help. Right now it's a bit dull. I ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Newest(:

    These are all really good. I really like them. :) Yes, your friends probably are biased. But biased isn't defined as wrong. ;) 1. This is so cute. I love ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: HELP! (please :D )

    Here are the only ones I could find that you might take off, just because they weren't that interesting to me. I loved all the rest. Your photos are amazing!!

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: From my new camera!

    Wow, I love all of these, they're beautiful!! 1. I love the colors in this, and the silhouettes are wonderful. One thing I might change about this is to get ...

    Mar 27, 2011


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink