User avatar

Kittengirl2

  • Other Poetry Re: Mad As A Hatter

    Interesting... I like it. Really great descriptions. I think that colorful funky text takes away from it a bit, but it put a smile on my face. Although maybe that ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadows

    Not sure if I like this. I want to add to it, but I also think that more will ruin it... Help? I walk along an empty street, shadows pass ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Humanity

    I like this. I've been trying to find something you could improve, besides what other people have already said, which I agree with. But I can't, so good job. :D

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: (Dreams) Chapter 3

    OK, did I miss something? How do they know all this stuff about her? Do they have some psychic powers I don't know about? I agree with Sierra, you're definitely ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: (Dreams) Chapter 2

    In the beginning, I understand now that it was the middle of the night when she woke up for the first time, however it's a bit confusing there. You should ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain

    I love this. It's short and sweet, descriptive but not boring, and now I wish it was raining so I could go outside. No offense to Alzora, but I disagree ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi, I'm new. I write stories and the occasional poem, though they usually don't get finished. I hope to change that someday... I'm a photographer and take pictures all the ...

    Dec 29, 2010


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore