User avatar

Kittengirl2

  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 29 Canadian: 8 English: 14 Filipino: 8 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 6 Irish: 1 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South Korean: 1 Welsh: ...

    May 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sometimes You Have to Let Go

    Oh Sar-sar, don't be so hard on yourself. I liked it! ;) I don't think I'll need to kill it, just a few things. Even though you see the things ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate you.

    I really like this, it's kind of ironic, and I think lots of people can relate to it. I like how you began each stanza with, 'I hate how...' It ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Lost

    This is a story I wrote for an English vocabulary assignment. Some words are bold only because they are vocabulary words that I had to use. So when you're reviewing ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jump

    I like this. The overall idea is good, and I especially like the last stanza. If you intended the end to be irony, good job. If you didn't, I find ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My brother (:

    LOVE it!! This is sooo cool. I love how you can see the shadows of the wheels on the sand. The silhouette is gorgeous, and the colors are really nice. ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Handout (for contest)

    Looks great, just one thing. In the mission statement, shouldn't it be 'pass time,' not 'pasttime'?

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    Oh my goodness, these are amazing!! Loooove them all. 1. This is my favorite. The shadows from the droplets are so cool, I never thought of taking something like that, ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Sailing the Desert.. and some photos

    I really like these, they're awesome! :) 1. It's an interesting idea, and I definitely think it could work with a little help. Right now it's a bit dull. I ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Heart, a Soul

    This is really good, I like it. This heart, this soul, will never last But I keep the memories of our past I never want to be alone But future's ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Newest(:

    These are all really good. I really like them. :) Yes, your friends probably are biased. But biased isn't defined as wrong. ;) 1. This is so cute. I love ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: HELP! (please :D )

    Here are the only ones I could find that you might take off, just because they weren't that interesting to me. I loved all the rest. Your photos are amazing!!

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: From my new camera!

    Wow, I love all of these, they're beautiful!! 1. I love the colors in this, and the silhouettes are wonderful. One thing I might change about this is to get ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Spring

    Wrote this a while ago, but still looking to improve on it... There’s nothing more relaxing Than laying on the almost-green grass Watching flowers bloom Under an early-spring sun Little ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography :)

    Well, those didn't work. But don't worry, I am here to help! ;) Alright, so you're on Photobucket? What you need to do is go to the picture you want ...

    Mar 26, 2011


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand