User avatar

Kittengirl2

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Buzzy

    This was a sweet poem, suitable for your sweet dog. :) I don't really like the way the first stanza is worded, but other than that it was great! Well, ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confusion

    I love this! You definitely portrayed confusion well, and the lines flowed smoothly. And I absolutely loved the end! Am I ever so happy or ever so sad. Is this ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blank

    Hey Polinka! I really liked this. I love your description of the super-messy room. Sounds kind of like mine. It would be really creepy if you got trapped inside your ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Year Zero

    Hey Polink, I really liked this! I love your descriptions of what it could be like in the future, and how you started out by making it seem great, then ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Real or not?

    Hey, this was very awesome!! :D And well, it is kind of confusing when Brayden talks about being half real, but thats okay. It doesn't hurt to make your brain ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summer

    Nice. Everyone else pretty much said what I would've so yeah... Just make sure when you submit this that you put a note about your syllable count or she probably ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ever Green and the Philippines

    Hey Vitamin, I love these!! Your editing really makes it pop and was not over the top. I'm afraid this review is not going to contain much critique. The first ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A Rose for You, My Darling

    This is so cute! I like it. Great idea, I've seen lots of flower pictures, and lots of cat pictures, but putting them together made it a little more unique. ...

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bone Queen

    Creeeeeepy, I like it. I guess I don't have much to say since everyone who liked it already said it for me. This was very awesome, and I want more!! ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Third Strike, I'm Out

    Hey, this was interesting... Not my favorite, but I do like it. Now I'm wondering which parts are fiction (and what you haven't been telling me)? But then I get ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Greece

    Hello, I like these, they're good! I like this first one. I've never seen a boat so broken before, or at least, I think it's a boat... Right now it's ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Come On, Sis!

    This was cute, I like it. I like how each stanza began with 'Come on, Sis,' it shows how the speaker cares and gives a nice flow. I'll have to ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Broken

    This is pretty awesome, I like it. Very emotional. “You think that you can just go and love my like you did then throw me away? Typo... I ran and ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Another beach picture!

    Wow, these are both awesome!! :) Love 'em. The black and white really makes the waves pop, but I think I like the color one a bit better, with all ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowery hair!

    So I decided to share a few pictures I took recently, I would love your opinion on them and suggestions to improve! Thanks :) This is a couple edits I ...

    May 22, 2011


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)