User avatar

Kittengirl2

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for being my best friend!(: (and for stealing my soul)

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    justin Beiber: 32. (-1) Twilight: 38. Harry Potter: 56 Miley Cyrus: 47. Hunger Games: 54. (+1) Vampire Diaries: 47 YWS: 57. Pretty Little Liars: 50. X-Men: 51. Books: 52. Pigs: ...

    Jan 12, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    Kiktgtgden gikrfl.w Yikes... How can anyone do that easily??

    Jan 12, 2012
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love IS a game

    Whoa, that was awesome. I agree that was both brilliant and disturbing... I’ve come to get you. Come on, I know you can’t resist me. I’ve got one hand on ...

    Oct 20, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I'll Wait for You

    D'awwwwwwwwwww, this was cute. I like it. :) But I can remember the intricate Dances of the sparks And the taste of your lips. Um, dances of what sparks? This ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cain and Abel

    Hi Sar-sar. :) Well, I don't really have time to review this, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love it. (Like, a lot.) I've said this ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Vines and My Puppy again (And More)

    Heya Vitamin!! These are amazing, as usual. Your editing really enhanced them and draws the attention. Great job! I absolutely love the first one. It is soooo sweet! Beautiful tones ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Your Fairytale

    Love it!! :mrgreen: I really like this style, but I'm not sure it quite fits the story. You're talking about a princess here, and I think your careless tone takes ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dove's Simplicity and A Candle

    Hey Vitamin! These are beautiful, once again. You do amazing things with a camera. Love the first one. The focus and composition are great, and I like how the bird ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In Five Years

    Hmmm, nice... not as boring as I thought it would be, based on your spoiler. You're turning away reviews! Anyway, since you don't really seem to want my opinion, and ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Contest entry

    Hey Jack, I really liked your poem! You definitely have a talent for imagery. I'm going to point out some things to help you out and hopefully help you win ...

    Jul 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    I love these!! The first has a really nice orangey tone that feels really peaceful. I like how the water is rippled just a little bit, so you can still ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shel Silverstein... Or Is He?

    Hey there, Klanet! I'll have to agree with everyone who has commented already, this was absolutely hilarious!! I loved it. The casual tone definitely worked in your favor here. I ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too Far Gone

    Wow. How do you not have more comments on this?? It's awesome. It is definitely not too long, don't cut anything out!! :) Although I do agree with Justagirl that ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Feeling

    I liked this. You definitely conveyed the emotion well. I found the flow a little off in places, but that shouldn't be too hard to fix. Just take a little ...

    Jun 14, 2011


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief