Random avatar

KiteRide86

  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    Honestly, I dabble in lots of places. Though the only children books I read are the Royal Diaries. I really like those...anyways. I only read YA because, typically, they are ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Book...a very good book...

    I love the Sisterhood books, but Gossip Girl is horrible. I started reading one and I wanted to burn it. It's like the author caught a bad case of Degrassi.

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I typically don't like the books we read in school, but I loved this, 1984, and Brave New World. I think it's because they were easy reads and very original ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    I absolutely adored this book! I'm in the middle of Pretties right now and it is just as exciting! Okay I loved David! He's so cool! Tally cool, but Shay's ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Duh, Harry Potter! Hello, it has MAGIC IN IT. I don't know if you realize it, but Gandolf is a WIZARD. :wink:

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Okay, so I don't think I could ever give a definite answer to this because I love them for two different reasons. Harry Potter is amazing! It is incredibly original ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I, actually, kinda liked Eragon...once I got past how much I kept wanting to call him Aragorn! He really did copy LOTR, but after reading LOTR it's hard to write ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    When I first started reading this book, I really disliked it. It kind of bored me and I didn't like the characters. Luckily, I stuck it out and began to ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Thanks, Lady Pirate. I'll check it out. Oh and I totally agree with you about Han Solo in The Courtship of Princess Leia. I loved the compitition. Have you read ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Okay so don't shot me! But I read the first two books in the Thrawn trilogy and wanted to burn them! They were the worst books ever! I've never been ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    I haven't read any star wars in a very long time, but one of my favorite books was The Courtship of Princess Leia . I, also, loved The Crystal Star ...

    Jul 15, 2007


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather