Random avatar

KiteRide86

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closet: Chapter 1

    Jamie peered through squinted eyes to look at the clock. 4:30 a.m. and her roommate, Caramia, was already awake and putting on her face. Jamie rolled her eyes and tried ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tears of Lecraesa: Prologue

    I have to say I liked it a lot. Fantasy is my one true love, after all. I loved the poem, though it didn't go with the prologue. It flows ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Friendship, Even Apart.

    "We use to write “James and Elayne best friends for life” on school desks even though it got us in trouble. We even carved that into the trunk of an ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, but not new to writing! (lol) I'm a senior intending on majoring in Creative Writing or English Literature. I must admit I get ...

    Jun 4, 2007


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott