Random avatar

KiteRide86

  • Lounge, The Re: Stranger Than Fiction

    I just saw this movie and really enjoyed it! I thought it was made for writers, too!

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    I'm obsessed with Final fantasy! I'm playing FFXII right now! I want a wii so bad, but can't cough up the money yet! :cry: So I guess I'm stuck with ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Boring little me

    So...me....hm... Well, I'm a Christian. I'm 17. I'm a senior in high school. I'm a Pisces. I like long walks on...*coughs* excuse me. Favorites: Sport: Tennis Athlete: Rafael Nadal Movie: ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Do vegetarians eat animal shaped crackers........???

    Hey! I started out as a fantasy writer, too! I loved it, but it got old and I couldn't help sounding like lord of the rings, but how can you ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closet: Chapter Three

    Jamie lowered the Windex slowly, “Hi.” Edna walked over to the counter, “Forrest lives next door. He’s been helping me around the house for the past few months. So he’ll ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Leaf of Fire (Chapter One)

    Marcona rode fast through the Rolling Plains. He glanced back at the dark gloomy mountains as they were leaving view. They had been haunting him for days. They were darker ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Black Birds Busy About Their Play

    Black birds busy about their play They swarm, night and day Hovering high above the dirt Acting upon each sudden spurt White bird alone on a wire Hidden is a ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Siren (Part Two)

    Dean kicked open Laine’s front door around 6 am. They ran into the house holding their handguns at waist level and headed straight for the room they assumed to be ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Siren (Part One)

    “Siren” Somerset, Kentucky She paced back and forth in the kitchen, holding the phone in her hand. There were no noises save for the creak in the wood floor under ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 3

    “It doesn’t matter. It’s your body that you’re ruining,” I remarked. I could feel the happiness leave my body, all the excitement that had built up just vanish. Great forshadowing! ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 2.

    His eyes were a green colour, with rich chocolate brown erupting from the pupils. They always glowed with adventure and excitement, but that night they burnt with it. Love this! ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 1

    I was really intrigued. I want to know what she did that made her parents hate her? Good job! :wink:

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closet: Chapter 2

    The large jade colored door creaked open revealing a lady not yet fifty. Just months before, long brown hair had surrounded her smooth complexion, but now a pink wrap covered ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Total Sappy Mush

    So is this the beginning of something or just a little ditty? Not bad, but because of the anonomous characters it feels detached and editorialized. Fiction shouldn't have to be ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 1- On Both Accounts

    I really like this so far. I like Jamie. That's a good name choice. LOL! Nothing really wrong with this. The only thing was " It's more than just a ...

    Jun 4, 2007


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis