Random avatar

KiteRide86

  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    I absolutely adored this book! I'm in the middle of Pretties right now and it is just as exciting! Okay I loved David! He's so cool! Tally cool, but Shay's ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Duh, Harry Potter! Hello, it has MAGIC IN IT. I don't know if you realize it, but Gandolf is a WIZARD. :wink:

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Okay, so I don't think I could ever give a definite answer to this because I love them for two different reasons. Harry Potter is amazing! It is incredibly original ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I, actually, kinda liked Eragon...once I got past how much I kept wanting to call him Aragorn! He really did copy LOTR, but after reading LOTR it's hard to write ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    When I first started reading this book, I really disliked it. It kind of bored me and I didn't like the characters. Luckily, I stuck it out and began to ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Thanks, Lady Pirate. I'll check it out. Oh and I totally agree with you about Han Solo in The Courtship of Princess Leia. I loved the compitition. Have you read ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    Okay so don't shot me! But I read the first two books in the Thrawn trilogy and wanted to burn them! They were the worst books ever! I've never been ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Star Wars novels

    I haven't read any star wars in a very long time, but one of my favorite books was The Courtship of Princess Leia . I, also, loved The Crystal Star ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 8.

    What?!? We have to wait 6 weeks for the next one! Oh well, just make it good! :wink: “Tell her you’re not going,” I said stubbornly. “Say no.” “I can’t. ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 7

    We were now stood on the upstairs landing We now stood or we were now standing. It was his bedroom. The same. The same cream walls, the same boyish smell, ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 6

    bore a great resemblance to the stick insects that Sarah kept when we were little. Awesome description! anything except scary I think it sounds better as: anything but scary, but ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla part 5

    Mum was sat at the table I think you meant mum was at or sitting at. It reminded me of when mum and I used to spend a whole day ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Closet: Chapter Four

    Morning fled into the room and Jamie rose with the sun. She dragged herself downstairs following the scent of pancakes. As she plopped herself down at the kitchen bar, her ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Please!!! Help me out!

    Alright so I've entered a contest to win a scholarship! So help me out! I need you to review mine and rate it! Go to: This is it: Sponsor: Brickfish ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 4

    I really like this! It's coming along great! It was open on a page entitled ‘My husband cheated on me with our babysitter.’ LOL! sorry I just thought that was ...

    Jun 16, 2007


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn