-
Re: So you think you can dance!
So last night's show was amazing! I love Pasha, Sara, Neil and Sabra. (in that order) The John Mayer song got annoying, but they all did great. I think Danny ...
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Contemporary Dance
So I'm studying the art of contemporary dance. I need any websites, techniques, or videos that are of the best use. Thanks!
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: Paramore!
So this contest is on under campaigns. If you'd like to vote for me you can! If you want to you can, also, read it at Brickfish. Thanks! ---------------------------------------------- Skimming ...
Jul 19, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars novels
Thanks, guys! You've helped a lot! I'll check them out! :P
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Essay contest
So this contest is on under campaigns. If you'd like to vote for me you can! If you want to you can, also, read it at Brickfish. ---------------------------------------------- Skimming through ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars novels
Alright, so you Timothy Zahn fans. I decided, just for good measure, to crack open the pages and read a little. I found the second book, Dark Force Rising, comfortably ...
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars novels
I don't get it... why did the Thrawn Trilogy bore you, KiteRide?? To this I say: first, it's been a really long time and maybe my tastes have changed since ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Cursed
Okay, so I am very amatuer at scriptwriting. Please bear with me. If it's hard to understand just say so. Thanks! ------------------------------------------------------------------- Youthfullness shin
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!
1. Eragon or Harry (as heroes)? 2. Galbatorix or Lord Voldemort (as villains)? 3. The writing style of Christopher Paolini or J.K.Rowling (only the style, not the plot)? 4. Inheritance ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!
These books are mostly crap. While they can be interesting, I can't believe he was allowed to publish them when they are totally plagiarizing Tolkien and Terry Brooks and the ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles
My brother read a few of them.
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Young Adult Fiction
The stuff I write usually ends up in the YA category, like The Closet. But I try to reach into more mature and realistic themes. I think The Sisterhood of ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Young Adult Fiction
Honestly, I dabble in lots of places. Though the only children books I read are the Royal Diaries. I really like those...anyways. I only read YA because, typically, they are ...
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Book...a very good book...
I love the Sisterhood books, but Gossip Girl is horrible. I started reading one and I wanted to burn it. It's like the author caught a bad case of Degrassi.
Jul 17, 2007 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
I typically don't like the books we read in school, but I loved this, 1984, and Brave New World. I think it's because they were easy reads and very original ...
Jul 17, 2007
