Random avatar

KiteRide86

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Relics: Chapter Two

    The Man of Mystery I made it just in time for rehearsal to begin. Pushing through the glass door, I stepped into the club. The floor was littered with a ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Relics: Chapter One

    Wasn't sure where to put this. I considered Fantasy, but it's not your average fantasy tale. ----------------------------------- Fame I rocked back on my heels impatiently, whilst waiting for my usual

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    Oh, I know what you mean, Kitty 15! It bugs me SO bad! I just got rid of a game and it's icon was there, but, not to worry, I ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Lyrics

    Cool! I haven't listened to Death Cab For Cutie much, but they seem cool. Here's another one of my favorite songs: "All Around Me" My hands are searching for you ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lyla. Part 9.

    First Comment! Woot! pyjamas spelled pajamas (there are two of these in this excerpt) that I recognised but couldn’t think of the name of. spelled recognized. Remove the last "of" ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Lyrics

    I love music and lyrics are the most important part! Anybody have favorite lyrics or quotable lines? I like: "Pain is part of learning who you are." -Lifehouse "Look at ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    I like symmetry and black suited the picture.

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    This is my laptop's desktop! It's Novak Djokovic and Richard Gasquet! I love Tennis!

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    Im not much of a reader, but How can you be a good writer without being a good reader? Anyways...I love Terry Brooks, though his books always have the same ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has a job?

    I'm job hunting, as well. I had an interview with Pac Sun a week ago, but it didn't come through. It's probably good though. Iw ould have disliked that job ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: College

    I was very nervous about college, but now I'm excited! I just visited my future college and it's amazing! I'm so thrilled to start my life out on my own! ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?

    I loved POA! It kept my attention the most! I still need to finish Deathly Hallows, but so far, it's amazing!

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    Paramore! It used to be Supernatural!

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was searching through Writer's Digest's 101 best sites and I joined up!

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Young Adult Fiction

    I wanted to be published by the age of sixteen until I realized that I was much too young and inexperienced. Now I understand why young writers don't get published. ...

    Jul 28, 2007


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore