User avatar

KissKiss08

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World!

    Hey Meep! (Is that what you prefer to be called?) Yes, yes I'm sure you will love this site! The people here are awsome, everyone is really freiendly so if ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There :]

    Well hello! I'm Kiss. I hope I can help ou out if you need anything. Please PM me when you post your first story, I would love to review it. ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all, new guy here!

    Hey there! I'm Kiss, PM me for anything. Yep, yep this is an awsome site. Everyone is nice here, and I'm sure we'll all get along great. Anyway, there are ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why hello thar!

    Just be yourself, and get to know the people of the community. It's great here. We have a chat too. The mods can open it whenever they feel like it, ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, so I'm new...

    Well I tell lots of stories, but chances are you won't see most of them. I hate to admit, I don't take critisim well. I'm not going to go off ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, so I'm new...

    i found it through a friend, alwaysawriter.

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, so I'm new...

    Hi everybody, I'm new. I don't really write much, but I like to read stories, and tell them. I love making up stories, but never actually get around to writing ...

    Sep 14, 2008


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold