User avatar

KissKiss08

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. They Call Me Venom.

    Welcome to YWS! This is a really great site. I love your avatar. I was sceptical too, about putting my work on YWS, but it's a really good way to ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    No autographs, please! :) Yeah, this is deffanitly a great site. I love it, and I'd like to tell you that this post is the last one I need to ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.

    Gawd! Sweeney Todd is like the best movie ever, and I totally called the ending. ( also not going to give anything away:) ) I see you've been reviewing. Good ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Newbie here

    Well hello , AHHH your avatar totally scares me!:) No, there are alot of people into vampires on this site,so I doubt you'll freak anyone out. You may wany to ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!

    Wow New Zealand, never been there. What's it like? Anyway, I'm Kiss, PM me for absolutely anything. I'm pretty active, so you can find me pretty much anytime, especially in ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, everyone!

    Welcome! I'm Kiss, PM me for absolutely anything. I'm pretty active, so you can find me pretty much anytime. Well, here at YWS we have a 2:1 polocy, meaning you ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new :).

    hey, awsome name by the way. well, basically this is a fun site. You can read and review people's stories, as well as post your own. Your can post in ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    Welcome to the site, I know we met before, but I thought I'd pop in to say welcome anyway. I'm sure you'll find the site to be loads of fun. ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...

    Haha, That's funny. I was actually brought to the site the same way. through Alwaysawriter. I'm sure you'll find the site to be a great place. So, I'm assuming you ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll like it here. there's much to do here so feel free to explore :) We have many more things to do than just write ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone

    Hey! I'm Kiss by the way, PM me when you post a story! I'll be happy to review it for you! You can usually find me in the community forums ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.

    Haha, you sound like my kind of guy. Have you seen Sweeny Todd? Gawd I love that movie. anyway, I hope we get to know each other. You'll usually find ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hola :)

    Well, you found the Welcome forums, that's a start! xD Theres lots to do on this site. You can read and review other people's stories, as well as post your ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Ok, well it looks like I'm just going to echo everyone else. This is a great site, I'm sure you've explored the site. But we have some really cool stuff ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello All

    Hey there! I love new people Yes, this is a really great site. Everyone here is really friendly. If you need anything, feel free to PM me or any of ...

    Oct 6, 2008


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen