User avatar

KissKiss08

  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that sucking is something you do to a lollipop.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Probably not, I'd miss my family, and I don't think I wanna stick around to see this world ending thing you guys are talking about...:) Aren't I just gorgeous? :) ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    ok I'm not sure if someone's done this before, if they have sorry. It's pretty simple. Rate= 1 is the worst, 10 the best. It goes like this... Rate my ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    did you smoke crack?~ Click

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    notch

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Add a sentence!

    On a rainy night, an old man came knocking at the doors of a haunted castle. Three miles away a drop of water fell in the middle of a dry ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    ratatouille~~~love that movie

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    sitch

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    28 day~ If you're not havin' fun, what's the freakin' point?

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    sorry, snitch doesn't work, you can only do one option at a time. the word is still hitch

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    hitch

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    scandalous :)

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Okay, here's how it works. You start with a word and then you can either a) change one letter b) add a letter c) take away one letter or d) ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    epic?

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Me and who ever love lots of hugz and kizzez! *free hug & kisses*

    Sep 15, 2008


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison