User avatar

KissKiss08

  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hi my name is Heather, my husbands name is Hank. We live in Harmony (haha that works on two levels), where we sell Hexes

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    heat

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    10/10 for effort someone on other than Chirantha :) rate my blog

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hello my name is Debra, my husbands name is Danny. We live in Denmark, were we sell Dentures!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):0

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    thats ok :) umm beat

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    9/10 its hot! PS im not love sick! lol Rate my name Hugz & Kisses

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    haha 0/10 just kidding, i don't know you so ill set it even in the middle 5/10 Rate my blog.

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    because god says so why are you here?

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    um im sorry shower does not work, please read the rules.... the word is still bathe

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hi my name is Betty, my husbands name is Barney, we live in Barcelona, where we sell beer.

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    I need inspiration Not just another negotiation~~ music and lyrics

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Bathe

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    hello my name is Quinisha, my husbands name is quashaun, we live in Qivraq, where we sell Q tips.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    camron dias

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    i always thaought that shapoopi, was african.

    Sep 21, 2008


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch