User avatar

KissKiss08

  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    haha 0/10 just kidding, i don't know you so ill set it even in the middle 5/10 Rate my blog.

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    because god says so why are you here?

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    fortunately, they ran away when the people they were aiming at took off they're underwear.

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    um im sorry shower does not work, please read the rules.... the word is still bathe

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hi my name is Betty, my husbands name is Barney, we live in Barcelona, where we sell beer.

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    I need inspiration Not just another negotiation~~ music and lyrics

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    unfortunately, they were dressed in bright orange so everyone saw them.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Bathe

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    hello my name is Quinisha, my husbands name is quashaun, we live in Qivraq, where we sell Q tips.

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    camron dias

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    i always thaought that shapoopi, was african.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that sucking is something you do to a lollipop.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Probably not, I'd miss my family, and I don't think I wanna stick around to see this world ending thing you guys are talking about...:) Aren't I just gorgeous? :) ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    ok I'm not sure if someone's done this before, if they have sorry. It's pretty simple. Rate= 1 is the worst, 10 the best. It goes like this... Rate my ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    did you smoke crack?~ Click

    Sep 21, 2008


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)