User avatar

KissKiss08

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello World!

    Hey Meep! (Is that what you prefer to be called?) Yes, yes I'm sure you will love this site! The people here are awsome, everyone is really freiendly so if ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There :]

    Well hello! I'm Kiss. I hope I can help ou out if you need anything. Please PM me when you post your first story, I would love to review it. ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all, new guy here!

    Hey there! I'm Kiss, PM me for anything. Yep, yep this is an awsome site. Everyone is nice here, and I'm sure we'll all get along great. Anyway, there are ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love Ain't Easy Mac

    It was quiet for a little while after that. I just fiddled with my fingers. The silence was strange for him; I usually couldn’t get him to stop talking. When ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My heart is breaking apart

    Wow! This is really good! Anyway, keep those rhymes coming! This is an awsome peom. I wish I could write poems like this. It rhymed, and made since. I did ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    And again, Im sorry that does not work. did you read the rules??? xD :) the word is still trees

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    7/10 It looks like a normal eye to me. Rate my Avatar Did you just want to see how people would react to a question like that or something? No, ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    7/10. Spell check is there for a reason, but nice variety of topics. Rate my Signature. There's no spell chech in the blogs. Thanks for the advice anyway :D

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    um 6/10 no clue what your talking about sorry. rate my lastest blog topic

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    treas? or maybe tread? they both work so... I guess I'll use our first answer. ok.... trees

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate this

    and what should I rate now???/ forget something?......

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    I'm listening to my friend, talking without stoping.. at all...not even to breath....seriously, how do people do that? :D

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Messenger

    I have yahoo.

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!

    favorite: elixir least favorite: Puberty

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    nope, my lawn is gree, i should know, i have to cut it :( The person below me is secretly in love with me. :)

    Oct 3, 2008


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl