User avatar

KissKiss08

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, everyone!

    Welcome! I'm Kiss, PM me for absolutely anything. I'm pretty active, so you can find me pretty much anytime. Well, here at YWS we have a 2:1 polocy, meaning you ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new :).

    hey, awsome name by the way. well, basically this is a fun site. You can read and review people's stories, as well as post your own. Your can post in ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    Welcome to the site, I know we met before, but I thought I'd pop in to say welcome anyway. I'm sure you'll find the site to be loads of fun. ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...

    Haha, That's funny. I was actually brought to the site the same way. through Alwaysawriter. I'm sure you'll find the site to be a great place. So, I'm assuming you ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll like it here. there's much to do here so feel free to explore :) We have many more things to do than just write ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my love

    This was cute. I would like to tell you that we have a 2:1 polocy. Basically you have to have 2 reviews for every one poem or story. So, while ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tears On Her Guitar

    this is really good. I really liked it, it reminds me of the song by taylor swift though. I'm guessing thats where you got the idea from? anyway, its really ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I coughed once for God

    Good job! :D I know I had a Harsh review up before. I'd like to say I appreciate you PMing me and clearing things up. :D He encounters several men ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Deep Love

    Wow, this is really. really, great! I believe I reviewed a poem of yours before. Please remember that we have a 2:1 polocy here! you need atleat 2 reviews for ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Everyone

    Hey! I'm Kiss by the way, PM me when you post a story! I'll be happy to review it for you! You can usually find me in the community forums ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.

    Haha, you sound like my kind of guy. Have you seen Sweeny Todd? Gawd I love that movie. anyway, I hope we get to know each other. You'll usually find ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hola :)

    Well, you found the Welcome forums, that's a start! xD Theres lots to do on this site. You can read and review other people's stories, as well as post your ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You have one new message from Joanna

    and I know this is hard, but no one who hasn’t gone through it can know just how hard Um, I lost you there, sorry. This sentence makes no sense ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Ok, well it looks like I'm just going to echo everyone else. This is a great site, I'm sure you've explored the site. But we have some really cool stuff ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello All

    Hey there! I love new people Yes, this is a really great site. Everyone here is really friendly. If you need anything, feel free to PM me or any of ...

    Oct 6, 2008


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights