-
Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.
I love My Chemical Romance! Sorry I haven't really listened to any of the others :D
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Intro
Hey there Joe! :D I'm Kiss, If you have any questions or problems around the site, feel free to PM me or any other the other greeters (the people with ...
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Myron Jay
Welcome to YWS! Hello, I'm Kiss. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me, or any of the other greeters (we are the ones with light ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Saying hello
Hello, I'm Kiss. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me, or any of the other greeters (we are the ones with light blue names) We ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Meet the newbies and all of you newbies meet us!
First Name: You can call me Kiss Nickname: Kiss Favorite Color: Green (ya'll are such steelers :) ) Song: I have to choose one..... Food: anything Italian Author: Me.. silly! ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Rate this
*remember you have to put something up for the next person to rate, as well! :) * Rate my new blog layout
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Roses Without Thorns Prologue and Chapter 1
If someone dies, does anyone really care? I doubt they do anymore, that emotion has long been quashed out of their soul. And yet they pretend, they all pretend, trying ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: Roses Without Thorns Prologue and Chapter 1
If someone dies, does anyone really care? I doubt they do anymore, that emotion has long been quashed out of their soul. And yet they pretend, they all pretend, trying ...
Oct 9, 2008 -
Re: June's Greeter of the Month: Demeter!
Congrats Demeter! :)
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: Start from the bottom and work your way up from there...
:) I'm 14 and 2/3! :) Haha, I think you'll get along great in this little community we got going on right here:) So, australia, I've always wanted to go ...
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: Hello. They Call Me Venom.
Welcome to YWS! This is a really great site. I love your avatar. I was sceptical too, about putting my work on YWS, but it's a really good way to ...
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: Hi
No autographs, please! :) Yeah, this is deffanitly a great site. I love it, and I'd like to tell you that this post is the last one I need to ...
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.
Gawd! Sweeney Todd is like the best movie ever, and I totally called the ending. ( also not going to give anything away:) ) I see you've been reviewing. Good ...
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: I'm a Newbie here
Well hello , AHHH your avatar totally scares me!:) No, there are alot of people into vampires on this site,so I doubt you'll freak anyone out. You may wany to ...
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: Hi there!
Wow New Zealand, never been there. What's it like? Anyway, I'm Kiss, PM me for absolutely anything. I'm pretty active, so you can find me pretty much anytime, especially in ...
Oct 7, 2008
