User avatar

KissKiss08

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Werewolf's Bite

    Wow, really good! :D And that's from someone that doesn't read about werewolves or vampires, or things like that :D Sorry, I know I'm a bit late reviewing this. I ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Journey Home

    Tick, Tock, Ring The bell has rung My head is hung It's time to go Will she be there? Will she not? I will never know I sit away From ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tick, Tock, Ring

    Thank guys, I'm working on this poem and adding some more stanzas, to try and make it easier to understand. I didn't really think about it when I worte it, ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tick, Tock, Ring

    Thank you for your comments. I don't exactly understand why it seems to have no emotion. This piece is about a very emotional subject for me. So, If someone could ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: poetry my first try sorry if it is bad

    Hey welcome to YWS. I actually liked the poem. But you deffanly need to break it up some. :D It's not easy posting your work for every one to critique. ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tick, Tock, Ring

    I had to do this poem for class, about a personal experience, or a personal thought, or something. I never write poetry, so I really don't know if it's good ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Punch

    “Did you kill him?!” I felt the blood rolling down my face onto the floor where I was currently laid out with his foot on my chest. I touched a ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there I'm new =)

    Yep this is a great site. Everyones really friendly, and if anyone does manage to give you any trouble. You just tell a Mod(They have green names) and they handle ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Yall

    Hey, welcome to YWS! Everyone is really friendly here. If you do have any problems with anyone just tell a Mod(they have green names) and they will handle it. We ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there. :]

    Welcome to YWS! Well everything is about covered :D We do have a 2:1 policy here, meaning you have to have atleast two posts for every one story or poem ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm new (:

    Welcome to the site! Here we have what's called a 2:1 policy. Meaning you have to have atleast two reviews for every one story or poem that you post. Everyone ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope, name th time and place! :D The person below me is on YWS waaaaay too much.

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    yes, I was in Spanish one in 7th grade, and I'm in it again this year (cause I moved, not cause I failed, which I didn't) The person below me ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10 But if my brother were here you'd get a 1000000000/10 so that should lift your spirits :D

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: --insert title here--

    Hey and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the other greeters(we have blue names). :D Sorry I didn't welcome you ...

    Oct 11, 2008


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya