User avatar

KissKiss08

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, so I'm new...

    i found it through a friend, alwaysawriter.

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, so I'm new...

    Hi everybody, I'm new. I don't really write much, but I like to read stories, and tell them. I love making up stories, but never actually get around to writing ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    bean *laughs histarically*

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hello, my name is Erin, my husband's name is Evan. We live in East-Germany, (haha, I know that's not around anymore, but I couldn't think of anything) where we sell ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    gasoline

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hello my name is Cady, my husband's name is Chad. We live in California, where we sell cows.

    Sep 12, 2008


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle