User avatar

KissKiss08

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, The teacher taught her the wrong spelling.

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    scandalous :)

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    Okay, here's how it works. You start with a word and then you can either a) change one letter b) add a letter c) take away one letter or d) ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    epic?

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    unfotunatly, I don't :)

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Me and who ever love lots of hugz and kizzez! *free hug & kisses*

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    chemicals react aly and aj

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    because their magic Why did you come to this forum? (you know its cause you saw I posted on here huh? :) )

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    flakes

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Blinded By Science by Foreigner

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    unfortunatly, no one came to the party.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? ~ 28 days

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    die another day in your pants loser in your pants like dis in your pants rollin in your pants breakaway in your pants im gonna getcha in your pants dangerous ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Road trip game

    Hello my name is Kiss (coincidence, i think not!) my husbands name is Kevin, we live in kentucky, where we sell Kindergarteners (we are cruel and unusual people)

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, so I'm new...

    Well I tell lots of stories, but chances are you won't see most of them. I hate to admit, I don't take critisim well. I'm not going to go off ...

    Sep 14, 2008


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost