User avatar

Kisonakl

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: 1) The Quantum Hole: power they couldn't have imagined

    Wow. I liked this a lot. It kind of reminded me of H.G. Wells' story, "The Star"! A sentient body of antimatter is an interesting idea to posit. This is ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Millionth Run - Chapter 2

    Thank you for your critique! I went back and cleaned it up a bit in my saved draft :) Also, I put a footnote at the very end of the ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Millionth Run - Chapter 2

    Thanks for the review! I went back to my saved draft and tinkered around with a few things (the main editing awaits when I finish the first draft of the ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Millionth Run - Chapter 2

    bump

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Millionth Run - Chapter 1

    Thanks a lot for the critique! You are correct in your guess about the timeline; this chapter, though told by Desmond to someone on July 20th, 1969 (the night of ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Millionth Run - Chapter 1

    Anyone have any helpful tips for this piece?

    Aug 6, 2008


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov