User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • Welcome Mat Re: Returned

    I figured I'd drop a reintroduction in here, because I have not touched this site in at least a year and half. So hi, I'm Kira, and I plan on ...

    Oct 18, 2018
  • Welcome Mat Re: hellloooo

    Welcome! I hope to see your writings about this site in the future! Feel free to ask questions about any of your concerns!

    Dec 12, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone~

    Welcome, welcome! Always good to see another face around here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask around! Most (If not all) staff will be willing to help ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Bonjour, I hope to see your writing around. Feel free to ask any questions you may have to me, or other members willing to help.

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Lovely people

    Bonjour, and welcome to YWS, if you have questions, ask just about anyone and they'll be willing to help you! Hope you enjoy your time and I look forward to ...

    Sep 8, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all you people

    Welcome to this lovely society! I'm Kira, hi! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, and look forward to seeing some of your work! No introductions are needed, few words ...

    Jan 6, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Taking Over.

    Hello, It's the resident realm creator, and real life enemy here. I see you have invaded this place I like to call a second home. Below you will find an ...

    Dec 13, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: PlanMo Workshop 22/10/16

    I'll sign up for both on the 22nd if possible

    Oct 16, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi. Did you expect some more words? Non. This French Trashbag is out of here. (Not actually french, but hey, friends are weird with nicknames.)

    Oct 13, 2016


We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart