-
Re: Fools!
The Black King was inhaling the sweet fumes of utter trash as per usual when he heard a call he had not heard of in several millenniums. "So, a call ...
Apr 11, 2017 -
Re: Reapers
Sebastian L. Whitecandle Sebastian groaned, his ears ringing. As his vision came back into focus, he could see something very important was missing. "Damn it, that's... hurk not good," he ...
Apr 10, 2017 -
Re: The Eclipse Circus
Alexander Sunder The show was beginning to reach its final few acts, and with no further need to be supervising the more dangerous performers, Alexander slipped out of the tent ...
Apr 10, 2017 -
Re: Reapers
Sebastian Whitecandle Sebastian's head snapped to the side as an explosion erupted a few miles away. "I'm getting quite tired of these demons," he muttered, walking to the edge of ...
Feb 12, 2017 -
Re: The New Age
Ashir Blackfire To be everything, you must first be nothing. To be a hero, you must be a villain. To be human, you must have been a monster. I had ...
Jan 19, 2017 -
Re: The Eclipse Circus
Alexander Sunder It was a cold, yet pleasant evening at the Eclipse Circus encampment outside of London. Alexander Sunder, the ringmaster, and owner of the circus, was out for a ...
Jan 12, 2017 -
Re: Protectors of Gantaro
Magnus Lucien Fairnox Magnus crouched upon the roof of one of his castle's turrets. A foul stench met his nose, directing his attention to the surrounding forest. Far familiar with ...
Dec 22, 2016 -
Re: Realms
Realms Origin System The universe. A beautiful thing isn't it? It's always funny how vast you think it is when in reality it's simply a playground for powers beyond comprehension. ...
Nov 28, 2016 -
Re: The New Age
Ashir Blackfire Sometimes it's the people we care the most about that turn us into monsters. It was the people I hated the most that turned me into a monster. ...
Nov 21, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Edward Hikarigami I honestly wasn't expecting this many kids to show up to the study group. I could pick out some people's faces, but most were unfamiliar. I guess that's ...
Oct 23, 2016 -
Re: Reapers
Sebastian L. Whitecandle "I'll be marking you as complete." Sebastian said, nudging the still form of the type 3 demon. He tilted his head to the side, a stray strand ...
Oct 21, 2016 -
Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter
Edward Hikarigami-late afternoon. Here we are again. Hogwarts, school of witchcraft, and whatever else seems important. It's bad enough I got pulled away from my investigation, but now the Ministry ...
Oct 19, 2016 -
Re: The Eclipse Circus
The Eclipse Circus Our Circus, Growing. The Eclipse Circus was organized in 1750 by Alexander Sunder, who is the current owner. None question this, despite the year now being 1845. ...
Oct 18, 2016
