User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • Archive Re: Un llibre

    It all started in that ragged old coffee shop. You were there, standing in those ridiculous clothes, smiling brightly and gesturing your cup towards me. Times were simple back then, ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Transendence

    Setting A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... Before anything, there was the force, and after everything, there shall still be the force. Hundreds, if not thousands ...

    Oct 31, 2017
  • Archive Re: The S.S.Y.W.S.

    "Y'know it is a bit presumptuous to think that simply because I didn't post for some time, that my ship would fall so easily. Granted, I don't like it terribly, ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Archive Re: Pirates on the Lost Sea

    Erik Hel Raven In the last 12 hours, Erik had been in a total of 20 fights, 5 of which took place in a bar, 10 of which while watching ...

    Oct 24, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Hippocampus

    Ashir/Rosewald Arcanum "Prepare to make landfall! Hard!" shouted the captain. The Hippocampus was keeling bad to one side. I sprinted to the foremast, releasing the mechanism on a gearbox and ...

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Archive Re: The S.S.Y.W.S.

    Of course Kira couldn't resist the call of @Lumi, arriving on a Man o' War to rival the size of the universe itself. Which would make @Rydia 's own ship ...

    Oct 16, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Eclipse Horizon

    The Eclipse Horizon Welcome one, welcome all, to the Nebulae , the largest city in the world! My name is Ktharsis, I'm the head manager of all new recruits. So, ...

    Oct 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Hippocampus

    Ashir-Rosewald Arcanum Cerulean water reflected amber and blue flecks of light that meshed together in shades of purple, the result of two stars orbiting one another in perfect binary unison. ...

    Sep 17, 2017
  • Archive Re: Eden

    DeathWood Welcome to DeathWood, I see you all have passed our... rigorous entrance examination. I am the guilds caretaker, you may refer to me as the butler, curator, or keeper ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Dungeon of Twin Serpents

    Would it be wiser to break up elements so we don't have the multitude of fire based powers all facing one serpent while the other element users face the other? ...

    May 17, 2017
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous

    Seraphiel Xaerin Cold, rhythmic breathing echoed down a dark alleyway. Seraphiel's boots splashed through puddles as he trailed his hand against the decrepit, mossy brick walls of the surrounding buil

    May 17, 2017
  • Archive Re: Dungeon of Twin Serpents

    I shall go wherever I am needed.

    May 16, 2017
  • Archive Re: Fools!

    "Late as always to be realizing what's going on around me. This is what happens when I hear my name called without fact checking things..." he muttered, standing up from ...

    Apr 19, 2017
  • Archive Re: Fools!

    Kira sniffed the air, noticing a distinctly fishy smell. Looking up, he noticed a giant squid. He chuckled, walking out of the town. "Oh, the beings that these realm dwellers ...

    Apr 19, 2017
  • Archive Re: Tokyo Ghoul: Bishop

    Ghouls A ghoul fits under the following classification; Ghouls are similar to humans in appearance but can be up to three to in rare cases seven times stronger than the ...

    Apr 13, 2017


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus