-
Re: Kira's Workshop
Starting it off with some 3d animations and simulations. This was just an experiment with materials and a simple cloth simulation. Cell fracture with a random object and active physics. ...
Nov 12, 2017 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Jeoffry had idolized a trashcan for years, but little did he know, Harambe did 4/20
Apr 23, 2017 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
It was cold. Not winter cold, but cold like a piece of frozen broccoli.
Jan 4, 2017 -
Re: How to write good male characters
When it comes to traits for male characters, I like to give them a lot of variation. I like to make my characters very different so that if they were ...
Jan 2, 2017 -
Re: Skye's Environmental 3D Art Requests
Wow, it's real cool to see someone else who uses blender! I agree with human modeling, they're a pain. Why don't you try something revolving around space? I've never had ...
Nov 15, 2016 -
Re: Name Finding Tips
Here's my favorite site for anything to do with writing. Everything from map generators to guides on how to create magic in your books, it's absolutely phenomenal
Oct 13, 2016
