-
Re: I messed up the activation of something
I feel so close...
Dec 11, 2017 -
Re: I messed up the activation of something
So I got to a certain point. Involving biscuits... this is what I believe to be the clue Nate has left for us "And if YWS ever does become a ...
Dec 11, 2017 -
Re: I messed up the activation of something
Little hint for you all, once you find that special little work, take a stroll through the comments
Dec 11, 2017 -
Re: I messed up the activation of something
I would think the next clue lies in the most liked work of 2010, but how might we find that exactly?
Dec 11, 2017 -
Re: I messed up the activation of something
Hmm... there is a popular tavern located in the Warriors of the Iron Page club, however many others exist.
Dec 11, 2017 -
Re: The YWS Faction War
Ze Black King pledges his loyalty to the betterment of this faction.
Apr 2, 2017 -
Re: How do you refer to yourself?
I will go down in history as a maker of fine cheeses, destroyer of Kings, creator of Realms, and... oh, real life, got it. In all seriousness, I circle between ...
Mar 21, 2017 -
Re: Where did YWSers come from in 2016?
10/10 I'm one of the two in Idaho that are really close
Jan 8, 2017 -
Re: The Big Complain-About-Writing Thread
Writing good stories in general. Actually, my biggest problem is being so critical of my stories that they get diluted and cliche at times.
Jan 8, 2017 -
Re: The Science behind Alchemy
From medieval alchemy, we gained knowledge of chemistry, toxicology, and other branches of science. Back then, alchemy was drastically different than what I believe it truly is. Alchemy is defined ...
Oct 14, 2016
