-
Re: 21st Century [DT]
I heard a mention of chips
May 7, 2017 -
Re: Reapers DT
@Gravity Join right in, we're still pretty early into the story
May 5, 2017 -
Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT
@featherstone9086 I'd be fine with that.
May 2, 2017 -
Re: The Eclipse Circus DT
*Le poke*
May 2, 2017 -
Re: Reapers DT
Alright who wants to post next?
May 2, 2017 -
Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT
I'm available to post after my music lesson
May 2, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
Youssa feeble skin is no match for the powers of the dark sidesa
Apr 30, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
Do it
Apr 28, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
"Jar Jar is a Sith Lord" No, that boi is a street clown
Apr 28, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
I just presented for two hours after nearly six hours of setup...
Apr 28, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
Great now we're bringing more deadly items into this realm
Apr 25, 2017 -
Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT
I'm game for whatever
Apr 24, 2017 -
Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT
Dunno, maybe five years? Seraph would have traveled a lot from where he originally grew up so I would think around that time.
Apr 24, 2017 -
Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT
@featherstone9086 If you don't mind Seraph could be Cornyx's friend, seeing as they are somewhat similar creatures.
Apr 24, 2017 -
Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT
@XxXTheSwordsmanXxX That could be an interesting relationship. I don't really see the character as someone to use fire or have a fiery form very often, but nontheless it would be ...
Apr 24, 2017
