-
Re: Dungeon of Twin Serpents
I shall go wherever I am needed.
May 16, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
Anyone know an image hosting site that I can use to post pictures here?
May 15, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
The hilts I buy are pretty plain, but they're durable and meant for full contact dueling. It also has a LED capable of blinding people without the blade so there's ...
May 15, 2017 -
Re: Tokyo Ghoul: Bishop DT
Just gonna bump this in case anyones forgotten
May 15, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
For the price of 78 dollars you can have one. That's the cheapest out of every supplier.
May 15, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
Yep, and now I'm destroying it mindlessly modifying the living Hades out of it
May 15, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
Guess who just received their expensive flashlight and pvc tube?
May 15, 2017 -
Re: Assassination School DT
I'd be willing to get back into it.
May 13, 2017 -
Re: 21st Century [DT]
I do, I just don't get on very often
May 13, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
Execute order 66.
May 10, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
@keepwriting No clue, I got a completely random hilt and blade. I'll post pics of it when I get it.
May 10, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
Aw yiss my ridiculously overpriced lightsaber just shipped.
May 9, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
*Assembles armies*
May 9, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
What even happened to the criminal empire we were building?
May 9, 2017 -
Re: 21st Century [DT]
Join I shall.
May 8, 2017
