User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • OOC Archive Re: Reapers DT

    Alright will anyone be willing to get a post done next? If not I could hammer one out next Monday, or maybe sometime this week, but I would prefer someone ...

    Jun 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    Sorry for the inconvenience, as it turns out, I can access WFP. My main problem was transferring the revised character, but she's in now. Phones don't really seem to agree ...

    Jun 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    For whatever reason I can't access WFP on my phone, so I can't make any character or write a post. This vacation was sprung on me, so I really can't ...

    Jun 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    Yeah, I'm on vacation right now, so I probably won't be making it to the pad. I'll try to finish my character by tomorrow, but I might not be doing ...

    Jun 11, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    aNyThInG iS a CoMbO mEaL

    May 31, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    I didn't realize how young the majority of you guys are. I mean granted I'm not much older, but lordie.

    May 23, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    I'm just sick of people in my school.

    May 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    Would it be fine for me to claim the Kingpin spot?

    May 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    This seems interesting, mind if I join?

    May 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT

    Yes indeed, he was worked quite right. I don't much like control over other peoples characters either, but that's what makes Storybooks unique.

    May 20, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    Hmph, Disney and their trampling of old Canon.

    May 19, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    Orange was a color in the EU

    May 19, 2017
  • Archive Re: Dungeon of Twin Serpents

    Would it be wiser to break up elements so we don't have the multitude of fire based powers all facing one serpent while the other element users face the other? ...

    May 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT

    I got a post done, sorry if it's a little short.

    May 17, 2017
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous

    Seraphiel Xaerin Cold, rhythmic breathing echoed down a dark alleyway. Seraphiel's boots splashed through puddles as he trailed his hand against the decrepit, mossy brick walls of the surrounding buil

    May 17, 2017


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle