User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • OOC Archive Re: Eden DT

    By all means!

    Sep 14, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Eden DT

    Sure! To answer your question, those main colors are the purest form. Something like purple will be a blend of the two, diluting the overall raw power, but refining specific ...

    Sep 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Le Cirque d'Avalon DT

    I'm probably late to the party, but do you mind if I join in on this?

    Sep 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    I've put my character up, but I did rush it a little, I can work on revising them later tomorrow when my internet doesnt hate me and delete my work.

    Sep 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    Bonjour, mind if I hop aboard for the ride?

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Bonjour, I hope to see your writing around. Feel free to ask any questions you may have to me, or other members willing to help.

    Sep 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Eden DT

    Discussions for the Eden SB.

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: Eden

    DeathWood Welcome to DeathWood, I see you all have passed our... rigorous entrance examination. I am the guilds caretaker, you may refer to me as the butler, curator, or keeper ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT

    Going off what Tortwag has already said, the main point right now is character conflict, internal conflict. Characters aren't meant to be perfect, but it's taken to extremes for everyone's ...

    Sep 10, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Lovely people

    Bonjour, and welcome to YWS, if you have questions, ask just about anyone and they'll be willing to help you! Hope you enjoy your time and I look forward to ...

    Sep 8, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT

    I got my laptop back! I can write posts more easily now!

    Sep 7, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT

    I'm kinda here. I'll be able to really get back into this in about 2-3 weeks when I get my laptop back though.

    Aug 8, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins (15)

    Back to crime I see. I will be moving the supplies promptly.

    Jul 3, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Chasing Heaven DT

    I don't currently have the resources or time to make a new character or revise my current one, so I might just have to drop out for now. I underestimated ...

    Jun 24, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    SlEeP iS fOr ThE wEaK

    Jun 22, 2017


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind