User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    posted my dudes

    Oct 23, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Hippocampus

    Ashir/Rosewald Arcanum "Prepare to make landfall! Hard!" shouted the captain. The Hippocampus was keeling bad to one side. I sprinted to the foremast, releasing the mechanism on a gearbox and ...

    Oct 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Shattered Moons DT

    Heyo, this is probably fairly late, but I notices just a few more open spots. If its still open, mind if I hop on in?

    Oct 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    I'll do it

    Oct 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Pirates on the Lost Sea DT

    Character is in, sorry for the delay.

    Oct 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Pirates on the Lost Sea DT

    I'll have mine in tonight hopefully

    Oct 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Pirates on the Lost Sea DT

    So sorry, I'll try to get it in whenever I can, it's a busy school week. I might get it in tonight, if not tommorow night.

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Archive Re: The S.S.Y.W.S.

    Of course Kira couldn't resist the call of @Lumi, arriving on a Man o' War to rival the size of the universe itself. Which would make @Rydia 's own ship ...

    Oct 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Pirates on the Lost Sea DT

    Look at all these seafaring SBs popping up, I love it. Mind if I join in?

    Oct 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Horizon

    Join this sequel SB to my first SB and rejoice in how trash my stories still are.

    Oct 10, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Eclipse Horizon

    The Eclipse Horizon Welcome one, welcome all, to the Nebulae , the largest city in the world! My name is Ktharsis, I'm the head manager of all new recruits. So, ...

    Oct 10, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    I submit only the most refined dumpster fires. Post is in.

    Sep 17, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Hippocampus

    Ashir-Rosewald Arcanum Cerulean water reflected amber and blue flecks of light that meshed together in shades of purple, the result of two stars orbiting one another in perfect binary unison. ...

    Sep 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    *slides across table* Ye mind if I just casually take the role of first mate?

    Sep 15, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus DT

    Ready for deployment

    Sep 14, 2017


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana