User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    @LadyEvvy I don't mind at all, go ahead!

    Oct 20, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Edward Hikarigami-late afternoon. Here we are again. Hogwarts, school of witchcraft, and whatever else seems important. It's bad enough I got pulled away from my investigation, but now the Ministry ...

    Oct 19, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I would like to join this SB, if that's alright?

    Oct 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts Students DT

    Mind if I join this storybook?

    Oct 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    This is a DT for The Eclipse Circus. Post ideas, ask for help, or ask general questions here.

    Oct 18, 2016
  • Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus

    The Eclipse Circus Our Circus, Growing. The Eclipse Circus was organized in 1750 by Alexander Sunder, who is the current owner. None question this, despite the year now being 1845. ...

    Oct 18, 2016
  • Information Desk Archive Re: PlanMo Workshop 22/10/16

    I'll sign up for both on the 22nd if possible

    Oct 16, 2016
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Science behind Alchemy

    From medieval alchemy, we gained knowledge of chemistry, toxicology, and other branches of science. Back then, alchemy was drastically different than what I believe it truly is. Alchemy is defined ...

    Oct 14, 2016
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name Finding Tips

    Here's my favorite site for anything to do with writing. Everything from map generators to guides on how to create magic in your books, it's absolutely phenomenal

    Oct 13, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi. Did you expect some more words? Non. This French Trashbag is out of here. (Not actually french, but hey, friends are weird with nicknames.)

    Oct 13, 2016


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica